Monday, April 5, 2010

The Manifestation of Nuit



Had! The manifestation of Nuit.  The unveiling of the company of heaven.

Every man and every woman is a star.  Every number is infinite; there is no difference.

Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before the Children of men!  Be thou Hadit, my secret centre, my heart and my tongue!

Behold! it is revealed by Aiwass the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat.  The Khabs is in the Khu, not the Khu in the Khabs.  Worship then the Khabs, and behold my light shed over you!

Let my servants be few & secret: they shall rule the many and the known.  These are fools that men adore; both their Gods & their men are fools.

Come forth, o children, under the stars and take your fill of love!
I am above you and in you. My ecstasy is in yours. My joy is to see your joy.

Above, the gemmed azure is The naked splendour of Nuit; She bends in ecstasy to kiss The secret ardours of Hadit.  he winged globe, the starry blue,  Are mine, O Ankh-af-na-khonsu!

Chapter 1:1-14
Liber AL vel Legis (The Book of the Law)  
sub figura CCXX
as delivered by XCIII = 418 to DCLXVI

No comments:

Post a Comment